- Anstoy Electric Toy Gun: It’s a realistic-looking weapon.
- Diecast School Bus: The rubber tires are removable and could cause choking.
- Flybar Pogo Trick Board: The bouncing toy’s packaging shows only two of the three kids on the package wearing helmets and none with other protective gear. The concern is possible head or impact injuries.
- Power Rangers Electronic Cheetah Claw: It might cause eye or facial injuries.
- Viga Pull-Along Caterpillar: The 24-inch pull cord has the potential for strangulation or entanglement injuries.
What are the ‘worst’ rated toys for 2019?